Monday, June 17, 2013

Tattoo

I gots me a new tattoo!!
... it was to cover up a not so good one I got. Under some influences I decided to be a human guinea pig and get a tattoo in a garage.
Then a year or so later went back to the same guy who has gotten tremendously better and now does great work at a real tattoo shop. :)



This flying monkey is by Michael Sieben
It is from his illustrated version of the Wizard of Oz, by L. Frank Baum (that you can pick up here!).



My Mom said I watched the movie so many times when I was little I either broke the video or my she did because she got sick and tired of it! But my Mom liked it just as much as I did and this illustration is so awesome! I really love his work. 

On another artist crush of mine as of lately is Camilla Rose Garcia
I would kill for one of her prints!! ... but at least I got both Alice in Wonderland and Snow White as illustrated by her. 

Both these artists are super amazing! A lot of respect and love for them both. 


No comments:

Post a Comment