Friday, July 19, 2013

Official Website!

Thanks to Jacob:
 I've been able to get Muse + a domain name + server space + help with putting it all together = my website. 
There was then the one small problem left of... designing my own site. 

I went through a ton of ideas and layouts!
My original goal was just to use my favorite color: red. (plus my other favorites-- black & white). 

Then I decided to use brown to make my site warmer. I like warm and fuzzy.

Then I was told the red was to bright and bold and took the attention away from my work.
So I tried a plum-like color.

I didn't like how dull my last site design was, because I wanted to be bold without taking away from my work & information. So I came up with this design:

So far I really like the rainbow design! I think I'm going to stick with it for a while. As always I am open to suggestions for my site design, but for now I am satisfied. I need to stop touching it for a while and go play outside or something anyways.

Enjoy my new and official site!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment