Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Setting the Scene

Here are some different treatments of the scene I'm trying to set up for my Grandma.

This is the original. Keep in mind this size was made with this project becoming a book in mind. It is supposed to be something like the size of a double page spread.
This is my latest and greatest style creation. This size/ proportions were picked with the idea of this project becoming an ipad/phone app. The left is less textural and using a font, while the right has a textured grandma (although not how she would like in the final with textures, they are kind of a quick mess on her at the moment) and hand written font.
I will definitely continue to push the latest style frame. I'm trying to decide on background colors/ if there should be more color, and how to get the better/brighter color so it appeals to kids more while still giving me a range so I can make every scene she will be in look dope. 

and this is my latest granny:
Still debating on glasses or not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment