Sunday, September 8, 2013

Water Color Cards


These are two water color cards I did today. I painted some lovely flowers my boyfriend surprised me with :) (flowers are one of my favorite gifts because I love painting them!)

I was feeling superrr rusty today... but it felt good brushing the cobwebs off some and they didn't come out too bad. I like the one on the left more so then the one on the right. 

The cards will be going to my Grandpa (Nonno) and Aunt (Aunt Mary Ellen) because my Aunt was recently diagnosed with brain cancer and because of this my family will need to move my Grandpa from upstate New York all the way down to the DC area of Maryland. It has been pretty rough on everyone but I have a great family so we are making things work. I love my family and couldn't have asked for a better one <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment