Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Color Palettes




This was an exercise created for my design class. We had to include a portrait our name, birthday and an adjective with the greatest emphasis on our name. We also had to create a color palette and then, using the same composition, make 3 different versions emphasizing the different colors.

I usually do hand drawn stuff, but instead for this assignment I browsed through and got inspiration from magazine layouts. It was fun doing something new and there is definitely room for improvement within my layout (like taking care of silly tangents like where the first P of Pope shows behind Alex, and separating headstrong more so from the background) but for the most part I'm pretty happy with these :). 

yay breaking out of comfort zones!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment