Thursday, March 20, 2014

Rusty Gestures

For class we went to the Jungle Gardens today where we saw lots of coolio animals! 
It was so much fun to draw gestures from life (like not on the computer!) :)
Please enjoy my terribly rusty gestures: 
Flamingos
They have such a cool color / texture pattern in their back feathers! I petted one. 

Owls & Parrots & Random Reptiles  
Birds can be so cute!... but also annoyingly loud

 Goats
The miniature goats were cute too! we got to pet and play with them :)

Lemurs 
My favorite animals were the lemurs! They were so damn cute. I want one as a pet & will name it Zoboomafoo. Also they sound like puppies [sorta] when they talk. 
 

Fish
... sort of. I really like their tails and scales, but they were also constantly moving like the lemurs so it was hard to get something good down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment