Sunday, April 13, 2014

Best of Ringling

I was very fortunate to be awarded the Junior Award at the Best of Ringling friday night. :) 
After the ceremony our major had a cute little mixer where everyone received their Addy awards, so I got a trophy for winning Judge's Choice with Julia Dunn for our piece PSA: Art is Offensive! 
It was an amazing night: other great artists won awesome awards, gewd beer was drank, and everyone was all dressed up! haha Congrats to all and thank you to everyone who has pushed me to do better. 

Here are some random type studies I had done for "Best of Motion." It was a part of a possible theme for the Best of Ringling category slates, but wasn't selected. I had a lot of playing with this type though, so I thought I'd share. 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment