Wednesday, July 9, 2014

New York City

Sorry for letting so much time pass before posting-- It's been a busy summer :) 

I feel like I've finally settled in some... it only took about a whole month! But now I know the metro or at least how to use the metro map. I've also been trying to push myself to draw more, and during my half hour commute on metro north is the perfect time. 

When I'm on MNR I pass by a fair amount of project buildings, and for some reason they just really interest me. I drew this picture of them, and I don't know if it was the weather or the architecture but they looked sad. 

Sketchbook

[Quick] Color 


Also, this is a really cool poster I saw on the subway, relating to the AMazing mural on the ceiling of Grand Central station. When I read this it made the mural even better (I'll try to remember to take pictures next time I walk under it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment