Thursday, September 18, 2014

I've Moved! // I'm Back!!

SEPTEMBER: 
Hello all!!

I've made the leap from blogspot to tumblr. 
Please continue to follow me, as I will continue posting process work of all the random things I do + currently lots of thesis process work.

I did this in hope of getting more exposure + spreading my art around.
So please, follow me here on tumblr:
http://axpope.tumblr.com/
also, feel free to follow me on instagram:
http://instagram.com/axpope

OCTOBER: 
Hey guys!
I'm back to blogger.

I tried the tumblr thing out... and the thing is- I love it for looking up inspiration and reference... but not for posting my own work. As of right now I use instagram for the same purpose I would tumblr-- for spreading my work around-- with more fun since I don't post strictly art. I enjoy blogger the way I do an [art] diary since I feel like I really get to craft each post and center it around something.

So I will leave my tumblr open and see how I continue to feel about it... but in the mean time I'm back to my beloved blogger. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment