Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Walk Cycle Development

My main character, I shall name him Carl the Cage for now (I love alliteration), has a very important walk cycle. I mean all character walk cycles reveal a lot about themselves, however in my pieces he is mainly walking hence the emphasis on the need to finesse his walk.

Check out how far his walk has come since this summer:

First rig & walk cycle
To be honest I wasn't quite sure what he would be doing so this is pretty generic. 

Second rig & first walk cycle
Doing ok, but still seemed to light on his feet 

Second rig & second walk cycle 
Now the way he pulls the string makes more sense and he feels a little heavier... 

Still in the works but I've gotten this far in time for our second critique. his walk will continue to be pushed but you won't see it till the end-- I got to leave some things about my thesis a surprise still! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment